[rules-users] Rules Design Question

Ronald R. DiFrango ron.difrango at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 10:08:11 EDT 2007

Michael,

OK, here is my attempt to convert the flow chart I have into words:

Step 1: Sum ObjectA
Step 2: Sum ObjectB
Step 3: Sum ObjectC
Step 4: Perform check on sum's from Steps 1,2 & 3 and do something if it
fails
Step 5: Perform an additional check on sum's from Steps 1,2 & 3 and do
something if it fails
Step 6: Perform an additional check on sum's from Steps 1,2 & 3 and do
something if it fails

I literally need it in this order and I was thinking that agenda groups
along with salience could get me there, but I have never used them before.

Does that help?

Ron