[rules-users] XmlDumper related problem

Niloy Debnath niloy_rcc at yahoo.co.in
Tue Apr 10 14:52:05 EDT 2007

hi,

   i'm trying to implement the VISIT methods of XmlDumper class but it gives the errors like,

no visitor implementation for : class
org.drools.lang.descr.PatternDescr : org.drools.lang.descr.PatternDescr at 1a758cb
no visitor implementation for : class
org.drools.lang.descr.PatternDescr : org.drools.lang.descr.PatternDescr at 1a758cb
java.lang.NullPointerException
 at org.drools.xml.XmlDumper.appendXmlDump(Unknown Source)
 at org.drools.xml.XmlDumper.visitPackageDescr(Unknown Source)
 at org.drools.examples.test2.main(test1.java:69)

i cant understand why it is giving like...

at org.drools.xml.XmlDumper.appendXmlDump(Unknown Source)
at org.drools.xml.XmlDumper.visitPackageDescr(Unknown Source)
 i've the method like this,

XmlDumper xmldumper = new XmlDumper();
xmldumper.visitPackageDescr(pdesc);

where pdesc is the object of PackageDescr class.can anybody help me ? i dont know whether i am able to make you understand about my problem or not,if no then plz tell me what information you need.but plz provide me a solution,i need it urgently.

thanking you,

Niloy Debnath
Student