[rules-users] JBoss Rules IDE 3.1-M1 - Validating all *.xls files in source path?

Bree VanOss breevanoss at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 15:52:58 EDT 2007

Hi,

I've started looking at the JBoss Rules 3.1-M1 Eclipse plugin to get an idea
of how much migration work I have to look forward to.

The first issue I ran into is that it appears the Drools Builder is
validating every Excel (.xls) file I have in my source path. Is this a
design decision and if so, how can I "hide" non-decision table .xls files
from the Drools builder? I've tried excluding them from the Eclipse Source
Path using a "source exclusion rule", but that didn't seem to work.

Thanks,

Bree