[rules-users] Issue with "contains" keyword

Edson Tirelli tirelli at post.com
Fri Apr 20 14:25:49 EDT 2007

    Seems the engine does not know your list is composed by Integers and so,
does not convert your 921 constant into an integer.

    Not sure if we will be able to change that while keeping java
1.4compatibility, but you can add a JIRA for investigating that.

    Meanwhile, best way is probably to set your constant as a global or
something.

    []s
    Edson

2007/4/19, Bynum, Joe <jbynum at onecommunications.com>:

>  I switched the type to a String, slapped some quotes around 921 and it
> works as expected.  Any ideas about why it's not working with an Integer?

  Edson Tirelli
  Office: +55 11 3124-6000
  Mobile: +55 11 9218-4151