[rules-users] Problem with \" while compiling DRL

Fernando Meyer fmcamargo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 17:11:33 EDT 2007

Afternoon Cendric,

on DRL files you can use single backslash, that means, forget my last email
;)

This compiling error is caused by a bug in drools parser, fixed for 3.0.7
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBRULES-757

You can checkout branches/3.0.x from subversion repository (
http://anonsvn.labs.jboss.com/labs/jbossrules/) to correct this problem.

regards

--
Fernando Meyer