[rules-users] Simple JBoss Rules Sample

Robert Burdick rburdick at wAppearances.com
Fri Aug 3 00:33:55 EDT 2007

Hello All:

I am brand new to JBoss Rules / Drools development.  I have found the
examples with the version 3.0.6 download extremely unenlightening.  Can
anyone point me to a simple starter application to get a feel for how all of
this works?  A simple thick client GUI or command line application would be
great.  Preferably not just a collection og JUnit TestCases, but a real
application, no matter how simple, that shows how to exercise the rules
engine from Java would be very helpful to me.

Thanks, Robert