[rules-users] SAP Netweaver

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Fri Aug 3 06:30:15 EDT 2007

I don't think it would be possible to get the Drools IDE working with a
version of Eclipse 2, its just too old. I've not heard of anyone getting
Drools to work with SAP, but a few years back I did get Drools to work
in PeopleSoft I created a bridge to Drools from PeopleCode using the
provided interfaces.

Mark