[rules-users] Problems Extending the Golfer example - Cartesian joins ??

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Fri Aug 3 06:33:15 EDT 2007

I must admit I didn't check against this example. But we did find a
memory leak. Each activation remembers its parent activation, this chain
was never getting nulled, which meant for recursive algorithms it went
out of memory very quickly - this is now fixed. Maybe you can check
trunk and make sure that fixes our problem? Trunk is broken at the
moment, while we do MVEL updates, but should be fixed in a few hours.
I'll message the list when it is - you won't need to build anything
yourself as you will then be able to get the latest snapshot to try from
here http://cruisecontrol.jboss.com/cc/artifacts/jboss-rules.

Mark