[rules-users] Re: Why does Drools' RuleBase.addPackage() Behave This Way?

Arjun Dhar dhar_ar at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 4 10:14:08 EDT 2007

Hi Mark 2 different questions below:
 BTW how do you implement sequential loading mode? is it there in the
documentation? please let me know even I'd like to experiment.

Also, I keep multiple sessions in memory loaded, A request sends Fact against a
session name; and that the execute for that session is called.

based on the info at :
http://labs.jboss.com/file-access/default/members/drools/freezone/docs/4.0.0.13773GA/html/ch07.html#d0e4515

you do plan to keep ma image/cache of a working memory (session), so looks like
I'm doing the right thing. Just wanted to confirm.