[rules-users] RuleFlow group as default or MAIN?

Felipe Piccolini felipe.piccolini at bluesoft.cl
Wed Aug 8 12:33:48 EDT 2007

Is there anyway to set a default ruleflow-group or a MAIN one so I
can put rules without
ruleflow-group in the same drl as those with ruleflow-group defined
and use a .rf where I define
a flow in the way that all rules without ruleflow-group (MAIN/
DEFAULT) are fired and then a
specific ruleflow-group?

In this way could be not necessary to use session.startProcess
("my_ruleflowgroup") in java, just
call fireAllRules() and design the process creating a RuleFlowGroup
called/id as "MAIN".

Actually I can do this programatic, but I'm forced to put ruleflow-
group in every rule... if I dont wanna to
group some rules in a specific ruleflow-group I have to call them as
ruleflow-group "MAIN"... and I dont
wanna the business people to worry about flows when they write rules
if they dont need to...

Thanks.

Felipe Piccolini M.
felipe.piccolini at bluesoft.cl