[rules-users] Re: Decision Tables: Probelm with sequence=true

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Thu Aug 9 07:29:00 EDT 2007

sequence=true which sets an incremental, per row, salience, is not funny
and should do what you want. If you can't get it to work create a
minimal self contained project and attach to a jira with the bug you
think you have found.

1) see activation-group
2) isn't that what sequence=true does now?
3) is called complexity, this is not part of the default conflict
resolver, so you'll have to make a custom one if you want this. There is
a ComplexityConflictResolver that can be used as part of the
CompositeConflictResolver.

Mark