[rules-users] Independent rule evaluations

Dr. Gernot Starke gs at gernotstarke.de
Tue Aug 14 11:55:42 EDT 2007

as stated in the documentation, the actual (time-consuming) work is
done during assert... no way around that, imho.

the "fireAllRules()" is fast!

can you detail your problem a little?

regards,
Gernot

Am 13.08.2007 um 18:47 schrieb Yuri:

> Considering that I have a set of rules that can be time consuming
> to assert is
> there a way to separate them from other rules without having to
> resort to
> multiple working memories?
>
> I basically want to be able to assert facts and evalute a set of
> rules as fast
> as I can before actually having the time consuming set of rules
> evaluate.
>
> thanks,

Dr. Gernot Starke
Doing IT Right

---
Willi-Lauf Allee 43, D-50858 Köln
gs at gernotstarke.de,
  +49 (0) 177 - 728 2570
http://www.gernotstarke.de
Blog: http://it-and-more.blogspot.com
Das freie Portal für Software-Architekten:
http://www.arc42.de