[rules-users] Re: mve bugs

Arjun Dhar dhar_ar at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 02:49:15 EDT 2007

> Should we go to Jira to find what are the open issues?
>
> I have been fighthing one issue where drools doesnt seem to be
> evaluating all the constraints. I have two columns with the same class
> on both and around 8-9 joined constraints. Constraints 5+ are never
> evaluated (at least my class fields are never called).
>
> thanks,

Hey Yuri,
 I had a similar problem but your definition is very abstract. Try declaring the
final node classes as "final", if it works then it is a problem I
reported/suspected with shadow facts.

Please confirm, if final works for you. if it does then we can re-open the bug.
I thought I was the only one facing the problem so I coud not provide conclusive
evidence for a bug.

thanks,
Arjun