[rules-users] Drools - is dynamic change possible ?

pns77 pnsrapuram at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 09:04:51 EDT 2007

Thanks for the response.

Just to confirm when you say "...but you can remove a rule and add another
in its place..." - can this be done at runtime - i.e server is running, i go
add a new rule/change the output of an existing rule. If so, can  i have the
new rule take effect ?

Also, do i need to include any specific jar file for this dynamic feature ?

Am not looking at performance here - more from a maintenance/changeability
point of view.