[rules-users] Eclispe Auto-Complete Problem

dpark dpark at exchangesolutions.com
Fri Aug 17 09:30:57 EDT 2007

Is it only me, but when I use the Eclipse plugin and when I auto-complete I
get every permutation of what I've specified in my dsl.

For example:

In dsl I've registered the following:
[condition]There is no calculated fact called "{name}"=not
CalculatedFact(name == "{name}")

In drl when I auto-complete in a condition, I get the following
possibilities:
* There
* There is
* There is no
* There is no calculated
* There is no calculated fact
* There is no calculated fact called
* There is no calculated fact called "{name}"

Ideally, all i want to show up is the last statement. Is there any way to
filter out all of the ones above it?

Dave