[rules-users] Logic Problems & drools

MarkA mail at cluttered.co.uk
Mon Aug 20 03:52:28 EDT 2007

Hi,

I downloaded the two examples. If I try to run the jar one I get the
classdefnotfound error:

     java -jar SonsAgesPuzzle.jar
org/drools/WorkingMemory

Any ideas? I get this whenever I try to run my own Drools stuff outside
eclipse too (works fine inside eclipse) and it is proving a real problem.
Obvously it must be possible to create standalone programs that can be run
from jar's somehow.

Any ideas would be very welcome,

Thanks,

Mark.