[rules-users] Minor Issue in writing DSL

Saleem Lakhani Saleem.Lakhani at citizensfla.com
Tue Aug 21 10:16:52 EDT 2007

When I use the syntax below and write like:

[when]ABC=ObjectA(application==true || banker==true || officer==true)

on drl it gives me the following error:

Multiple markers at this line:

-        unknown:116:39 Unexpected token '=='

-        unknown:116:25 Unexpected token '||'

-        unknown:116:64 Unexpected token '=='

Again, there are NO attributes in ObjectA named application, banker or
officer.

Thanks