[rules-users] Unable to return Declaration for identifier

Saleem Lakhani Saleem.Lakhani at citizensfla.com
Tue Aug 21 16:50:08 EDT 2007

Thanks Edson. That helped alot.

Can't we execute something simple like: ObjectA(units != families)

When both units & families are defined as int in ObjectA with their
public get and set methods. This is the exception I am receiving.

org.drools.rule.InvalidRulePackage: Unable to return Declaration for
identifier 'families' : [Rule name=Rule6, agendaGroup=Rating,
salience=0, no-loop=false] Its even showing correctly in drl editor. If
I swap the positions of units & families then the same exception is
thrown for 'units'.

regards,

saleem