[rules-users] Migration guide

Krishnan krishiyer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 14:20:37 EDT 2007

Hi Edson,

Thanks for your suggestions. The facts are produced as the rules are
executed. Once the "interesting" fact has been produced which
involves a rule to be executed, I am done but this does not mean the
production of facts is done. So, I used clearAgenda(). Also, I use a new
workingmemory for every new thread (multi-threaded environment). So, if I
use halt() is this equivalent to clearAgenda() ?.

>From my understanding, the execution starts again only if you use the same
working memory ?.

Thanks,
Krishnan.