[rules-users] global Service service

hypnosat7 ablarbi at yahoo.fr
Thu Aug 23 04:39:59 EDT 2007

Hi,

  I'm using Drools 4.0.1 snapshot but the Global Data View seems not work :

this is my rule :

global Service service
global Parking parking

rule "gestion file d'attente"
	when
		v:Vehicule( age <= 3 ) from service.getVehicules()
	then
		parking.garer(v); // add vehicule to parking

end

1) But in debug mode, in the Global Data View I have this message :
 "The selected working memory has no globals defined"
2) And In the Agenda View I don't see any activation, I see
"MAIN[focus]:...... (id=1370), is it normal ?
  when I check my parking I find a vehicule, so the rule was executed!

Thanks