[rules-users] Trouble upgrading to Drool 4.0

Tim.Nguyen at expeditors.com Tim.Nguyen at expeditors.com
Thu Aug 23 16:31:09 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have been using JBoss Drool 3.06 for a few months, and now I want to
upgrade it to 4.0 to take advantage of some new features. So I downloaded
the JBoss Rules 4.0.0.MR3 Binaries, then drop 4 core drool jar files to my
project lib
 drools-core.jar
drools-compiler.jar
drools-jsr94.jar
drools-decisiontables.jar

Then I rebuilt my project, changed a few Drool java code to adapt with 4.0,
then Run. I got the following error message:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/mvel/intergration/VaribaleResolverFactory.

Could anyone please let me know if I am mising anything? Thank you!
PS: My Java drool was working fine with 3.0.6

Tim