[rules-users] How to catch Exceptions when firing rules

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Fri Aug 24 11:57:14 EDT 2007

if a rule throws an exception you can catch it from java land and create
your new session, we do not swallow excpetions.What we do though is wrap
them to RuntimeExceptions, so you would have to get out the nested
exception to see the real problem.

Beyond the above, I guess I don't understand what it is you are looking for.

Mark