[rules-users] NoClassDefFoundError for

MarkA mail at cluttered.co.uk
Fri Aug 24 13:42:45 EDT 2007

Yeah, as I said in the post I have tried all that.

I started with the 4 jars from the drools-bin archive (v4.0.0). Then added
the 10 from the lib directory in there. None of that worked.

Then I tried adding every jar I could fine - no luck.

Then I tried just the v4.0.1 versions (just the 14 files) again no luck.

The current set was just a final desperate attempt.

No matter what I do I get the same error.

Tried java 1.5.0_09, java 1.5.0_11 and java 1.6.0_02.