[rules-users] Stack Overflow error when using Drool 4.0 pluggin in Eclipse Europa

Tim.Nguyen at expeditors.com Tim.Nguyen at expeditors.com
Fri Aug 24 14:41:35 EDT 2007

Hi,

I got the Stack Overflow error when I use Drool 4.0 pluggin. Here is what I
did:

I have been using Drool 3.0.6 pluggin for a while without anyproblem. Now I
want to upgrade to 4.0, so I delete the old 3.0.6 pluggin, download the 4.0
pluggin from the website, then drop the org.drools.eclipse_4.0.0.jar to my
Eclipse Europa's pluggin.
It starts up my Eclipse just fine, I can see new Drool icon and menu. But
when I open any .drl file, I got the Stack Overflow error.

Any idea?

Here is my Eclipse's parameter:

-Xms384m
-Xmx512m