[rules-users] Stack Overflow error when using Drool 4.0 pluggin in Eclipse Europa

Tim.Nguyen at expeditors.com Tim.Nguyen at expeditors.com
Fri Aug 24 17:19:31 EDT 2007

Is there any work around for 4.0 plugin working in Europa? I use Europa but
really like the new feature of drool 4.0.

Or any time frame when the new 4.0 plugin that is compatible with europa
will come out.

Best Regards,
Tim Nguyen

             Mark Proctor
             <mproctor at codehau
             s.org>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  Rules Users List
             rules-users-bounc         <rules-users at lists.jboss.org>
             es at lists.jboss.or                                          cc
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [rules-users] Stack Overflow
             08/24/2007 12:32          error when using Drool 4.0 pluggin
             PM                        in    Eclipse Europa

             Please respond to
             Rules Users List
             <rules-users at list
               s.jboss.org>