[rules-users] Programmatically get packages/snapshot list from JBRMS

Erin tropoglyte at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 11:06:33 EDT 2007

Hi guys,

The application we're developing requires that we be able to
programmatically get a list of all the Snapshots currently deployed on the
JBRMS.

The requirement is kinda like this -

(i) User A creates several rule packages and deploys snapshots of them
through the JBRMS.

(ii )User B, utilizing our application, should get a listing of all the
rules currently available from JBRMS (categorized in some manner) and choose
which rules should be executed.

(iii) Whenver User A, updates/deploys a package, it should reflect in User
B's application.

Does the JBRMS currently support this, along with some means of
categorization? If not, what would you suggest as the best way to emulate
this feature? (We're adamant on using JBRMS, it's too good!).

Thanks in advance (And apologies too, if the question is dumb :o)
-erin