[rules-users] collect return random order

Yang Song starsy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 11:27:44 EDT 2007

I saw someone is requesting LIMIT, here I saw Manukyan is asking for ORDER
BY, and also Mark is talking the FROM. Looks like the rule LHS part would
become more and more like SQL SELECT statement. :)

I think it is the right way. Some Stream Database also extends the SQL to do
event aggregation and correlation. The same can be applied to Rule Engine
too.

Yang