FW: [rules-users] FW: Decision Tables

Hehl, Thomas Thomas.Hehl at acs-inc.com
Wed Aug 29 14:44:00 EDT 2007

The reason that I feel that this is AT LEAST a documentation bug is that I
believe that I've coded my answer exactly as the ExamplePricingPolicy is
coded, but it produces invalid rules.

Can someone please confirm that I'm doing this right or tell me what I'm
doing wrong? Doesn't anyone on this list use decision tables and have some
counsel?

Thanks.

  _____