[rules-users] logical chain

Edson Tirelli tirelli at post.com
Thu Aug 30 15:27:06 EDT 2007

   Yes, this was a bug related to prefixed AND/OR CEs:

http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBRULES-1149

   The good news is that it is fixed and was included in the 4.0.1 released
that was just uploaded to the site:

http://labs.jboss.com/auth/drools/downloads.html

   Please, upgrade to 4.0.1 and you should see no more problems. And if you
see, please let us know... :)

   BTW, the 4.0.1 anounce shall come soon, but the artifacts are already
there.

   []s
   Edson

2007/8/30, Manukyan, Sergey <SManukyan at lear.com>:

>   Folks,
>

> Using 4.0.GA
>

> I need to have the following logical chain:
>

> Having facts F1(), F2(), F3(), F4()
>

> I need a rule to be fired when (F1() and F2()) or (F3() and F4())
> condition is true, so made a rule:
>

> when
>
>             (or
>
>                         (and      F1()
>
> F2() )
>
>                         (and      F3()
>
> F4() ) )
>
> then
>

> But it doesn't execute correctly. F.e. it fires when F1() and F4() are
> inserted although F2() and F4() are not!
>

> Please advice is it my incorrect syntax, or a bug….?
>

> Thanks,
>

> -Sergey

>  **********************
> ** LEGAL DISCLAIMER **
> **********************
>
> This E-mail message and any attachments may contain
> legally privileged, confidential or proprietary
> information. If you are not the intended recipient(s),
> or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of
> this message to the intended recipient(s), you are
> hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
> or copying of this E-mail message is strictly
> prohibited. If you have received this message in
> error, please immediately notify the sender and
> delete this E-mail message from your computer.

  Edson Tirelli
  Office: +55 11 3529-6000
  Mobile: +55 11 9287-5646