[rules-users] Ruleflow and Global - precision

Kris Verlaenen kris.verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Fri Aug 31 08:28:47 EDT 2007

Currently, the use of globals is not yet supported inside constraints and
actions in ruleflow (you can however still use globals in the rules that are
triggered by the ruleflow of course).  This feature will be added when we
add variable support to ruleflow, I think it will probably be possible to
add the use of globals on svn in a few weeks.

As a temporary workaround, you can insert your (global) object in the
working memory and retrieve it in your constraint.
If you only have one Map in your workingMemory, you can use map: Map()
Something more generic and extensible is defining a Global class:  Global
(name == "map", map: value)

Kris