[rules-users] PDF documntation

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Fri Aug 31 10:48:37 EDT 2007

the build system is able to produce pdf, but we disbable it as docbook
pdf creators cannot handle images that span pages and it blows up, and
there are no resources to re-align images to span page break; further to
this each time you add content, all the images will need to be adjusted
again, so it's a time consuming maintenance effort that no one seems
willing to do.

Mark