[rules-users] decision table - access to params $1, $2, ... as an 'array' + esc aping ',' in field values?

Olenin, Vladimir (MOH) Vladimir.Olenin at moh.gov.on.ca
Wed Feb 7 11:45:42 EST 2007

Hi,

I wonder if it's possible to access parameters in the decision table
template as an array? In other words, instead of addressing individual
parameters through numbered notation (field1 > $1, field2 > $2) is it
possible to do something like this (
HelperClass.checkAllMyFields($parameters) ), where 'checkAllMyFields' method
accepts an array of objects/strings?

Another slightly related question is whether it is possible to use 'comma'
as a character in the field value? In other words, if I have a string
"abcd,efg" and I want it to be interpreted as a single parameter, how do I
escape ',' character?

Thanks.

Vlad