[rules-users] Example of contains operator...

jdepaul jjdepaul at us.ibm.com
Fri Feb 9 16:45:51 EST 2007

Could someone post an example or a link that shows how to use the "contains"
operator...    HEre's the scenario:

I've got the following class that has partnerList collection of Partner
objects - the partnerList is a HashMap keyed by partnerID:

public class GateOut {
	private String   portID;
	private Map      partnerList;  <-- Collection...
..
}

public class Partner {
	private String partnerId;
	private String partnerName;
	private int    purpose;
..
}

Need to write a rule  that will determine if a specific PartnerID exists in
the partnerList HashMap.  Could you please point me to an example?  The
documentation example listed is unclear to me...

thanks -
james