[rules-users] Example of contains operator...

jdepaul jjdepaul at us.ibm.com
Tue Feb 13 09:19:48 EST 2007

Ok thanks - I've changed partnerList to ArrayList and now it no longer blows
up with ClassCashException, but it also doesn't find the match for "2900";
The partnerList is now an ArrayList of Partner objects (with partnerId,
partnerName, parterPurpose attributes).  How would I structure that
expression given the object structure?

thanks,
james