[rules-users] Roll Back Rule / Rule Transactions?

Matt Johnston MJohnston at pubgroup.com
Tue Feb 13 11:20:35 EST 2007

I am working on rules for an online shopping cart. Depending on the
products in the cart, the customer may get certain discounts.

If cart contains a TV, add a free VCR.

I can apply these rules, but what about rolling them back?

So in the example above, the rule automatically added a free VCR because
the cart contained a TV. If the customer removes the TV, I need to roll
back the VCR rule and also remove the VCR from the cart.

Does anyone know how to do this? Is it possible?

Matt Johnston
Manager of Internet Content
Publishing Group of America
p: 615-468-6053