[rules-users] using null in drools rulebase

mike20043 mintymike20043 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Feb 17 06:51:00 EST 2007

my bad, i copied the code from the wrong version. it should of been

Beak(beak == "small beak") || Beak(beak == null)

and it evaluates to false even if beak is null or dosent exist.

i have also tried using =null but i get a error message saying unexpected
token'beak'.
strangely if i use !=null it does accept it and im just stumped.

mike.