[rules-users] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.CompilationResult.getProblems()[

Nagabhushanam B bheemisetty.bhushan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 06:37:24 EST 2007

hi
I am facing a problem while deployed it in websphere community edition.
My application is working fine when it is running in tomcat using jBoss
Rules... but the same thing if I deployed in Webspehere then its throwing
exception. i thought its because of antlr jar version mismatch , then i
replaced new version on antlr-2.7.6 & antlr-3.0ea8... still its giving the
following exception...

CharScannar : Parse ClassNotFoundException :
org.antlr.stringtemplate.language.ChunkTocken

Can any of you solve my problem.