[rules-users] 3.1-M1

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Tue Feb 20 05:36:30 EST 2007

The XSD is out of date, it's normally in META-INF dir in
drools-compiler. I got stuck at the point of trying to make it work with
multi restrictiction connective field constraints work, so if anyone
wants to finish that work for me :) Likewise the XML Parser has not yet
been updated for any of the new Conditional Elements or other language
features.

Mark