[rules-users] modify object Tree?

seeker janko.dimitroff at dai-labor.de
Tue Feb 27 09:21:55 EST 2007

Michael Neale wrote:

> well, if you have both room and thermometer asserted as seperate facts,
> you
> need to modify each one if you want their changes to be re-considered (not
> always the case).
>
> The engine will then re-check all the combinations and create activations
> for modified facts - basically its the same as if you retracted and
> asserted
> those facts anew.

As u might guessed I'm working with a bigger model where room and
thermometer is just part of.
I cannot just throw some of it away and create it anew.
What I really like to know is if drools can handle object trees not just
facts.
Do I have to build another model just to keep my actual model in synch with
drools?
Is it too hard to tell?