[rules-users] Converting this DRL into a Decision Table

Vargas, Michael E mvargas at adt.com
Tue Feb 27 09:27:33 EST 2007

Hi,

            I'm currently trying to convert this Rules into a Decision
Table:

rule "JobLevel"

      when

            p : Person( status == Person.NOTRUN, age == "27", person)

      then

            System.out.println(p.getJobLevel());

            p.setJobLevel("You're a rookie");

            p.setStatus(Person.RUN);

            modify(p);

            System.out.println(p.getJobLevel());

end

The thing I can't seem to figure out is how to bind the p variable to an
object person. Any help would be much appreciated!!

Regards,

Michael Vargas