[rules-users] SLA as rules?

Tomas Olsson tol at sics.se
Wed Jan 17 09:13:23 EST 2007

Hi Elena,

You can translate SLAs into rules. See our paper

G. Boström, P. Giambiagi and T. Olsson. Quality of Service Evaluation in
Virtual Organizations using SLAs
<http://www.sics.se/spot/document/QoS_using_SLA.pdf>. 1st International
Workshop on Interoperability Solutions to Trust, Security, Policies and
QoS for Enhanced Enterprise Systems (IS-TSPQ 2006), March 2006.

Paper at http://www.sics.se/spot/document/QoS_using_SLA.pdf

We used Drools 2.1 but it should be possible to use JBRules as well.

/Tomas