[rules-users] help! asserting facts before reading rules?

Justine Hlista justine at vsasset.com
Thu Jan 18 15:24:42 EST 2007

Thanks for the quick reply! I am using 3.0.5. I'm trying to stick with the
"officially released" version (off the JBoss site) until I have a little
more experience with drools (since most of my problems will undoubtedly be
caused by me for a while).

I will open a JIRA issue with my stuff atttached now.

Thanks,
Justine