[rules-users] DSL - new line problem

Nirmal.R rgbnirmal at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 24 04:56:54 EST 2007

Hi,

I've create the following rule using dsl

rule
when
		load map and result
		Variable "prov" as Integer less than or equal to Variable "os" as Integer
* 20/100 AND (Variable "eliCol" as Integer + Variable "inEliCol" as Integer
less than or equal to Variable "os" as Integer
	then

		assign 150 to result
		display risk weight
end

Here

I'm not able to specify the domain specific sentence in multiple lines. I
get the following error whenever i write in multiple lines. Tell me some way
to solve it

org.drools.rule.InvalidRulePackage: unknown:20:90 mismatched token:
[@99,464:465='\r\n',<4>,20:90]; expecting type ')'

unknown:22:43 mismatched token: [@151,596:596=')',<25>,22:43]; expecting
type EOL

unknown:20:9 Unexpected token ')'