[rules-users] About ReteOO.

nicolae oana oananicolae1981 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 24 15:21:29 EST 2007

Hi all!

Today I've read about how JBossRules implements Rete algorithm.
Does the eval and not nodes from JBossRules act the same way as the test and not nodes act in Jess? JBoss uses the assertion of initial-fact to handle with the left input of those nodes, as Jess uses?

What is the purpose of the LeftInputNodeAdapter? (to provide the left input for the BetaNode as a single object tuple?) I don't think I understand what you meant by this.

Regards,
    Oana.