[rules-users] Unresolved Object Reference

Ronald R. DiFrango ron.difrango at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 21:15:28 EDT 2007

Edson,

That is indeed the case, XML Beans is generating final equals/hashCdoe
methods.  I have no idea why that is case.  I may post this over on the XML
Beans board.

Is disabling the shadowing a problem from the rules execution point of view?

Finally, I guess I need to do a source build, can I find the instructions
somewhere on this?

Ron