[rules-users] Using JSR-94 through FIT

Natraj Gudla natraj.forums at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 05:15:21 EDT 2007

Hi Mark,

I am using the FIT for rules to test my rules. As the code is using JSR-94 i
found a situation which you might help me resolve. Using the JSR-94
implementation classes, how can i first declare the globals on a package and
then set into the working memory. When i open up the source code i dont see
appropriate methods which can do this for me.

There is a map which can be passed while creating a RuleExecutionSet which i
suppose is allowed to carry only the "source" and the "dsl" key value pairs.

I understand that the globals concept is specific to Drools, but is there a
way we can address this within the JSR-94 implementation classes.

Thanks
Natraj Gudla.