[rules-users] 4.0 JBoss Rules IDE - JDK 1.4 compiler setting

Ronald R. DiFrango ron.difrango at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 16:09:28 EDT 2007

Mark,

I would be happy to help.  The short answer is that, I need my entire
project - Java classes and all in JDK 1.4 format.  When I tried playing with
the settings in Eclipse it keeps telling me that either source or class
files that are generated must be at or above the other's level.  It does not
look like I can mix and match the two of them.

I guess my alternative would be to create an ANT script that generated the
1.4 JAR file.  BTW..it does run just fine and like a champ!

Ron