[rules-users] Free Session: In-the-Brain of Mark Proctor on JBoss Rules - July 11

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Tue Jul 10 22:27:54 EDT 2007

Just a reminder that my skills matter session is tomorrow, here is the
original posting:
http://markproctor.blogspot.com/2007/07/free-session-in-brain-of-mark-proctor.html

I'm going to be at SkillsMatter on Wednesday July the 11th (tomorrow)
doing a seminar on JBoss Rules 4.0. The location is near Farringdon tube
station and the time is from 18.30 to 20.30, and afterwards I'll be
around for drinks at the pub. So please do try and come along.

More details can be found here http://skillsmatter.com/menu/700

*Session Details are as follows:*
*Talk:* JBoss Rules
*Speaker:*Mark Proctor, JBoss Rules Lead