[rules-users] Another problem

Natraj Gudla natraj.forums at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 09:54:29 EDT 2007

Hi Starke,

Thanks a lot for your inputs. Apart from being able to debug using your
stuff, my main concern is that a simple declaration is making the rule not
to fire. Why is that so?
I am pretty sure, when i remove that particular line the fact which is
passed passes the condition.

The Drools documentation has a clear example which does the same.

Any help in this regard will highly be appreciated.

Thanks
Natraj