[rules-users] Entreprise using Drools with success

Brian Sam-Bodden bsbodden at integrallis.com
Wed Jul 18 10:00:39 EDT 2007

We deployed a Drools based solution to a client in the pharmaceutical
distribution world (Fortune 100 company :-). We used Drools to power
the decisions an interactive voice ordering system. A small number of
rules initially but growing constantly based on user metrics. System
has been running for a couple of years now.